Effective Date : March 15, 2019
Last Revised : March 15, 2019
1.0 THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Personal data is collected directly from Users who place an order on the Website and presented with forms [during Account creation for Members and checkout process for guest Users] to provide the following: (a) Users’ email address to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations as well as our plant care updates. We will also use the email for marketing communications from time to time; (b) Users’/Recipient’s full name and address : we use this information in order to the deliver the orders; and (c) Users’ telephone number we use this information to contact Users’ for order status information and in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues (d) Account related information is collected in association with your use of our Services, such as account number, purchases, when products renew or expire, information requests, and customer service requests and notes or details explaining what you asked for and how we responded. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and that You have never used the Services, You may request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-personally Identifiable Information: We also collect autonomous, non-personally identifiable information through the Website, including information about the nature of Your use of the Website. We collect this information and use it in the aggregate to monitor the Website, to improve the Website Services and for targeted promotional or marketing initiatives. Aggregated data are compiled into statistical information that we use, and may share with others, to show preferences of Website Users in the aggregate, but not the preferences of any individual Users. If we share this kind of aggregated data with third parties, it will not include a level of detail that would permit a third party to associate an individual user with the User's usage or preferences.
2.0 USE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
- We use the personally identifiable information we collect on the Website to ensure compliance with the Agreement, to offer and render our Services, to respond to our User’s queries and for internal record keeping. Personally identifiable information is accessible by our employees, contractors and agents to the extent reasonably necessary for these purposes. In addition, we also use this information to generate a list of email addresses and contact numbers to which we send correspondence from Aucuba Enterprise LLP. Such correspondence may include occasional updates about our Services, invitations to attend Aucuba events and to visit our booths at relevant trade shows, flea markets, exhibitions and information relevant to any business that you may choose to do with Aucuba. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. By submitting information to us through the provided forms, you consent to our placing your email address on this “opt-in” list.
3.0 HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
- We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. These services may include:
1. Fulfilling and delivering orders
2. Payment processing
3. Providing customer service
- In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose personally identifiable information to a third party if disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, court order and/or other legal instrument, legal proceeding or relevant law; or if there is an immediate, imminent threat to the safety of any person, Aucuba or the Website.
We do not employ any computer or network-based product to provide security solutions. We cannot guarantee that the steps we have taken to secure your information will prevent our systems from being compromised and your information from being disclosed. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com .
5.0 MODIFYING INFORMATION.
- Upon request Aucuba will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may request correction of your personal information by clicking this link PrivacyQA@cort.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame.
- Upon request Aucuba will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may request correction of your personal information by clicking this link PrivacyQA@cort.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
6.0 LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
The Website may contain links to websites that are not affiliated with Aucuba [“Third-Party Links”] and that may or may not have similar practices in place to protect the privacy of information that You supply. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by third-party sites and You are responsible to review the privacy statements of each of the sites that are linked to or accessed from the Website so that you will be aware of how each visited site collects, uses and distributes such information.
7.0 CONTACT US.