Effective Date : March 15, 2019
Last Revised : March 15, 2019
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. THIS REFUND POLICY APPLIES TO AN INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY WHO ACCESSES OR USES WWW.ZAIRA.STORE [“USER”, “YOU”, “YOUR”] OWNED AND OPERATED BY AUCUBA ENTERPRISE LLP, A LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP IN BANGALORE [“AUCUBA”, “COMPANY”, “WE”, OR “US”]. THIS REFUND POLICY DESCRIBES WHEN AND HOW REFUNDS MAY BE AVAILED BY YOU FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED FROM AUCUBA.
Products and Services purchased from Aucuba may be refunded only if cancelled within the following timeframe: In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
1.0 ELIGIBILITY FOR REFUNDS.
- Fees once paid through the Payment Gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
(a)multiple times debiting of Users’ card/bank account due to technical error
(b)Users’ account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error.
(c)Users’ bank account/card is debited for the payments but order is not successfully placed with Aucuba.
(d)received item(s) in physically damaged condition
(e)cancellation of an order or a product purchased on a one-off basis at any time, provided, however, a cancellation is requested within the refund timeframe specified for the applicable product, if available at all.
(f)refunds or replacement plants [at Aucuba’s sole discretion at the next delivery date] if they are not delivered to an acceptable quality
- Live Plants: While our plants are packed carefully, on a small number of occasions [and for reasons beyond our control] they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that Aucuba deems to be an unacceptable quality, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that refunds or replacements are rarely offered for plants where the root is still in good tact with minimum superficial damage to the top growth. In this case we may offer [in its sole discretion] a discount on future purchases with us.
- Non-Delivery: In the event of a non-delivery [order not having arrived 7 days after their intended delivery date], please contact us at email@example.com in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so may result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- Refunds will be issued in accordance with Section 3 hereunder.
2.0 INELIGIBILITY OF REFUND.
Aucuba has no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following: (a) the item(s) did not meet your expectations; (b) you change your mind; (c) you bought an item by mistake; (d) you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item; (e) Rental Services; (f) live plants ,except as provided herein; (g) We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
3.0 REFUND PROCESS.
- We handle returns on a case-by-case basis. User will have to make a request for refund along with the order number and the invoice if any generated at the time of making payments.
- The request should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with photo(s) of the damaged product(s) in question within 24 hours of date of delivery of the product(s). We may request additional details to complete our verification.
- The request will be processed manually and after verification if the refund is approved by us, we will initiate a return pickup. Do not dispose the product(s), plant(s) or packaging [including labels/tags] as our transport partner may request their return. Once we receive the product(s) back and verify its packaging/condition, a refund will be initiated within 3-4 working days from the date of receipt of the product(s).
- If we choose to provide a refund and no record of sale is available, we may ask for personal identification to verify our internal records.
- All costs associated with shipping [at the time of delivery and return] and any taxes if applicable shall need to be taken care by you.
- The amount received in excess will be refunded by Aucuba through electronic mode in favour of the User and confirmation sent to the mailing address and/or phone number given at the time of placing an order, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
- We will refund you the full amount or provide free of cost replacement of the product(s) within 10-14 days after the item(s) have been delivered.
- The refund will be processed to the same account/method from which the payment was made. It may take 2-3 additional business days for the amount to reflect in your account.
In case of any queries, please call our customer service at +91-9108775513/+91-9108775013 or write to email@example.com.